mardi 11 novembre 2008

my webcam and I ....
















Nights are longer, my loneliness reaches a highest level so I just try to stay awake ....

13 commentaires:

I Wonder a dit…

Love the guitar

Anonyme a dit…

one of the hottest men in the world

Renatosas a dit…

Nice pics.
nice guitar

Anonyme a dit…

Hey... I want to meet you man!
if you're interested, add me: sethcohen_guitch@hotmail.com

we can talk...
take care!

David Wesley a dit…

It is sad you are lonely. I hope you find happiness someday. You are a lovely man.

David Wesley a dit…

I love you <3

Anonyme a dit…

So Far so long...

Hope You're happy now and that the boy became at least a man when he left from here....

Kiss

LeeLoo

Anonyme a dit…

hello again
loneliness is an impulse toward despair just thinking about the past
I also feel alone ...

Sleep

Is it that you can not see
Your dreams of yesterday?
So far it seems
one flight of your soul
on that green hill
and that white cloud?

Go back to bed and sleep
But imagine the world
previously believed truth,
Please again.

yoaider_ra@hotmail.com
yoaiderrockpunk@gmail.com

Anonyme a dit…

hey ! blog sympa ... d'autant plus que tu es très mignon .. habites tu à Paris ??

je m'appelle Benjamin, et j'ai 21 ans .. écris moi si le cœur t'en dit :)
fashionbenj@hotmail.com

Anonyme a dit…

Considering you are one of the most sexy and horny lookin guys on the web at the moment, I'm surprised that you don't have guys in France queuing to go to bed with you.
If you were here in England, I'd love to feel your fit and strong body on top of me

Love XXX
mqf69@ymail.com

Anonyme a dit…

hellooooo!!!! i want to meet you, addme in you msn please, i want talk with you celinluna@hotmail.com

Anonyme a dit…

Lovely, I'm sure you´re excellent playing the skin flaute!

Anonyme a dit…

Can't believe the hottest guy on the planet is ever lonely.
Je t'adore.